Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Here @ Camp

Wowsers! It feels like a century since I've had time to sit down and reflect on my life...even though it's only been a few days since my last entry. My days at camp have been completely jammed packed with different things to prepare before the campers arrive tomorrow evening.

After much deliberation my camp name is Tiny Dancer. I am on a team of really amazing people who go by Dr Pepper, Nomad, Spanky, Dori, Shark Bait, Cheese Whiz, and Chainsaw to name a few. It is so exciting to be surrounded by a group of people with such energy and creativity. I know some amazing things will be produced amongst us!

While I will be going by Tiny Dancer, and a member of the Billy Jean family (there are five families and we got to pick the theme of the last names, we wanted to pay tribute to Michael Jackson so our families are Billy Jean, Thriller, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Beat It.) However I also will be taking on the personality of a Ms Daisy during free time as I manage the general store now known as 'Ms Daisy's Hideaway.' I can't wait to see all the crazy personailities that emerge from Tiny Dancer, Ms Daisy, and the numerous other characters I will be playing in our many MANY skits!

So far camp is nothing but exciting...and a little tiring. I know the days will be long (even without the kids here we've been putting in 18 hours,) but I know it will make for one hell of a summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment