Monday, June 8, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

I could not have asked for a more wonderful send off weekend! I have spent the past three days with some of the greatest people I know and appreciate every moment and memory we shared together this weekend.

My roommates, Matt, Joe, & I ventured off to Northern Wisconsin for a weekend at Jen's lake house. Despite the less than ideal temperatures we managed to keep ourselves creatively entertained. After getting back to Minneapolis we cleaned up for a nice dinner downtown and one or two quarter flips...as history would predict, one or two drinks turned into us staying out until bar close.

I woke up early this morning to finish packing and say my farewells to those I haven't yet spoken with. I feel very lucky to have the opportunity of going abroad and being supported by my friends and family at the same time. I cannot wait to experience and then tell you about all the adventures, moments of intense confusion, and over comings that will surely take place in the next three months.

Goal #1: remain in control of my sanity during my upcoming 18 hour travel extravaganza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3JWFklREK8

1 comment: